what's a better home SXM or SBH - your answers

First of all, thanks for participating in our first poll! I wish we'd have some more votes, making the results a bit more credible, but 8 people is good enough for the beginning:)

You all love St. Martin so much that no matter what complaining I do here about the island;) or how beautiful pics on St. Barth I post, I guess everyone's gonna be in favour of SXM:)

if you know both St. Martin and St. Barth, which would you prefer for a home?

SXM is/would be my home for a lifetime
4 (50%)
SXM but only for 2-3 years max
2 (25%)
SBH is/would be my home for a lifetime
0 (0%)
SBH but only for 2-3 years max
1 (12%)
I can't imagine living on either regardless of time
1 (12%)


Votes so far: 8
Poll closed

Lastly, I'm encouraging everyone to take part in the new poll added today:)

2 comments:

L'Imperatrice said...

Hi!
I've enjoyed your poll
I've voted for: SxM is/would my home...".
Although I don't live over there anymore, to me, it is still home.

Eliza said...

hi Sissi, glad you enjoyed the poll!:)