hotel I loved

I feel I need to clarify, as perhaps my previous post lead to a misunderstanding. I have unfortunately put together my appreciation for St. Barth and disappointment for region's hotels in one post, possibly leading readers to a conclusion that I disliked our hotel in St. Barth. I loved it! I would recommend it to anyone. Picturesque, quiet, tidy, orderly with manicured gardens. The kindest service I can remember, just the right balance of politeness and non formality; I usually find people who are either excessive in their hotel service manner, reminding servitude times or people who give the sensation of just hating their job and taking it out on me haha). Our St. Barth hotel also gave no sensation of an overwhelming large construction or mass tourism ambience. It was a perfect place to stay, relax, sun bathe, eat and just enjoy the beautiful surroundings. I hope we go back. Le Guanahani & Spa Hotel deserves some propaganda:



[all pictures via leguanahani com]

No comments: