fellow sxm bloggers

I discovered last night that we are in good company of many other sxm blogers:)
I don't know why I found this surprising; I guess I should have assumed that with the amount of foreigners who have made St. Martin their new home, other sxm bloggers were bound to exist;)
So as of yesterday I have linked the discovered blogs to our site (below right hand). For all of you who wish to verify our observations against those of other SXM bloggers, feel invited to browse their pages. These blogs are also full of great pictures, often of places we still have not discovered. Plus, they have very many useful links, e.g. the cruise ship schedule in Phillipsburg - handy if you wish to (as the author suggests) avoid the crowd of tourist, or if you need to make a shopping trip to Phillipsburg, you can count on your shop being closed if it's a non cruise day.
And thank you fellow bloggers for the warm welcome:)
ps.
Barbara and Philippe, thanks for your comments. I've updated our blog list with your sites:)

2 comments:

Philippe said...

Welcome to St Martin and its blogging world... We are few here and we really enjoy to read each other blogs everyday, even though, some of us (like me..) do not post everyday, but mostly every three or four days.
Long live to your blog,
Kind regards,
Philippe

Anonymous said...

hi
welcome to SXM. Some of us who have been around for a long time, will be glad to share our experiences.
There are other SXM blogs you might want to take a look at too.
Philippe who left the above comment has a great blog.
http://sxmcoconut-retriever.blogspot.com/

and I have a blog too.
http://barcann.livejournal.com/

We all enjoy reading each other's blogs .
I hope you enjoy your blog and life on SXM.
Barbara